Monday, October 31, 2016

Too much progress to have a proper report...

But here are some screenshots from the town of Gleaner Heights!










Most houses and their respective interiors have been finished. Also, a bunch of characters are drawn and ready! As you can also see, character creation and customization is in place.

It's really hard to be able to make progress in developing the game and keeping you folks up to date with what's been done so far, but I'll try to post more frequently! Leave a comment below, tell me what you think, ask me anything about the game!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, hahaha I just recently found your blog and I'm now slowly going through all your posts. I feel like I'm coming along for your journey, good job though you've made a lot of progress.
    Hmm now onto questions for you, will you be offering a customization system for the character and (here's the big one haha) in terms of marriage candidates how many were you thinking of including?
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete